Model 61 & 63 Systems
Productivity — Model 61 & 63 Systems
Tables show pounds of raw, headless shrimp peeled per hour for each peeling station
- The larger the shrimp, the greater the productivity in pounds.
- Column 1 shows the maximum speed of 5,000 per hour.
- Column 2 shows actual, achievable, experience based productivity of 4,500 per hour.
- Column 2 speeds assume shrimp are delivered to the peeling stations, operators and maintenance team have experience.
- Both models run at 2 speeds, 5,000 and 4,000 per hour. The slower speed is intended for training.
- Accuracy of shrimp placement is more important than speed when preparing a quality product.
Productivity Shown In Pounds per Hour
- Each unit has a built-in water valve to minimize water use
- 59 gallons per hour at 30 pounds per square inch pressure, or
- 69 gallons per hour at 40 pounds per square inch pressure typical.
- 0.21 cubic meters at 2 bar pressure, or
- 0.27 cubic meters at 3 bar pressure typical.
- Some peeling system configurations use additional water.
Electric Power Consumption
- Maximum power draw follows depends on supply
- 1 amp at 460 volt, three phase, 50 Hertz
- 2 amps at 230 volt, three phase, 50 Hertz
- 2.7 amps at 230 volt, single phase, 60 Hertz
- 5.4 amps at 115 volt, single phase, 60 Hertz